It’s been some time since I was last nominated for a blogging award (possibly back in 2017? It’s been too long…), but in any case, I’m very happy to have been nominated by Rebecca at Fake Flamenco. Her passion for travel and the Spanish language/culture is wonderful, and I find it a pleasure to read her posts when I can!
So what’s the Mystery Blogger Award? Here’s what it means:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award created for “amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
That said, let’s get on to the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Thanks, Rebecca!)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link (Okoto Enigma’s site is here).
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself
1. I’m left-handed. Been so since day one!
2. As I’m getting older, I realize how much I look forward to going to bed by 21:00 and getting a solid 10-11 hours of sleep. Sleep is great!
3. Travel is in my blood. I’d love to have a long-term career which can allow me to see as much of the world as possible.
1. What do you like most about blogging? Being able to document my adventures and connect with other bloggers who share the same passion for travel, languages, and cultures.
2. What is your favorite genre to read? Anything general fiction.
3. First drafts — pen or keyboard? Usually keyboard. Sometimes I use pen for poetry.
4. What inspires your writing, art, or photography? Dreams, travel, architecture.
5. Funny question: Lime jello or coconut flan for dessert? I’m actually not the hugest fan of jello or flan. But if I were to choose, I’d go for the coconut flan, since I can imagine trying it on some destination in Mexico or Spain. Open to trying things at least once!
I won’t be nominating any blog in particular, and I’ll just leave my five questions open to anyone who wants to answer them. Here they are:
1. All-time favorite city that you’d visit again and again?
2. What other language would you like to learn?
3. One deal-breaker on the first date?
4. The strangest food you’ve ever tried?
5. Funny question: do you eat your French fries with condiments (e.g. ketchup) or by themselves?
My Best Post(s)
My Bucket List for Europe (remains one of my top posts).
Thanks for reading!