Seriously, y’all are too much…
Ages ago, Chocoviv from her eponymous blog nominated me for The Outstanding Blogger Award. This is the fifth (FIFTH!) nomination I’ve gotten for this exact award from you all within this year. I’m extremely flattered that you’re choosing to nominate me, and I honestly cannot keep up anymore. Thank you all the same! 🙂
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2021, every blog that pingbacks the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award (a bit too late, but it’s okay!).
1) Which streaming service do you tend to use the most?
I rarely use streaming services, as I’d prefer just to watch YouTube/use free streaming services. But I do occasionally use Netflix and Hulu (the latter if I choose to do a one-month free trial, that is!).
2) What book did you last read?
The Trouble with Poetry, by Billy Collins. Not a book per say, but a collection of poems. I really enjoyed the accessibility that Collins puts into his work, and even if you’re not into poetry, this collection will definitely make you reconsider it!
3) Who would you want to visit for dinner once lockdown is over?
Well, lockdown in the US has pretty much ended (which I have mixed feelings about, but that’s for another post), so I’ve already more-or-less gone out with family and friends for dinner, albeit sporadically since then. But I’d love to go out to dinner with my friends in France, although that would mean going overseas to do so. One of these days, I hope!
4) When did you have a haircut last?
If you mean a proper cut at the hair salon, it was back in September. I also have done a couple of self-trims at home, one in November and one just this past weekend. My hair grows out so fast that it’s no joke: I should be due for another haircut at the salon in March!
5) Do you have a pet?
Not currently. But I used to own a hamster and two dogs when I was a kid.
6) If you could choose, would you like to visit the forest or the ocean for a vacation?
Considering that I live near the ocean, I’d like to spice it up and check out the forest!
7) Which blog post in your blog would you want to promote? Please leave a link below.
I would recommend my “30 Before 30 Bucket List” which I wrote back in October 2020. An ambitious bucket list, as I only have a couple of years to go, but still one to inspire and dream about!
Thanks again for the nomination! I won’t nominate anyone in particular, but you’re all welcome to answer these questions down below:
1. What is your favorite breakfast dish you’ve had while traveling?
2. Describe a wild experience you had while on the road.
3. Road trip across the country or direct flight? Why?
4. What is one habit that you’d like to quit?
5. Shaken or stirred?
6. Where’s the next destination you plan to travel to?
7. What is one feature (physical and/or personality) that instantly draws you in?
Take care, folks!